Do you take insurance, and how does that work?
We are currently accepting limited insurance policies and have instead great out-of-pocket COVID rates. If you still want to use your insurance please schedule with our billing department and see how we can work with you.
To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers.
Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required for my primary care physician?
Fees For New Patients:
- For patients with insurance coverage, we advise that you call your provider first so we can provide you with the necessary information that you need.
- For out-of-pocket patients, please contact our billing department so we can arrange a scheduled phone call (Please click this link to schedule a call with our billing department).
Forms To Fill Up:
- Invoice request (Please click this link for Invoice Request Form).
- Update for new credit card (Please click this link for New Credit Card Update Form).
- Update for insurance card of the patient (Please click this link for Update Insurance Card Form).
- Update of patient’s name and address (Please click this link for Change of Name and Address Form).
For Additional Inquiries Or For Scheduling A Call With Our Billing Department:
- Ask about our Private Pay Options
- Ask about any changes to your insurance
- Reach out to ask us any questions regarding your bill (Please click this link to schedule a call with our billing department)